Sunday, November 11, 2007

I been tagged!

The Ridger tagged me for the meme of four. It's an old meme, but a good one. Here we go:

4 jobs I have had:

1. Salesclerk in a bookstore
2. Bouncer at a disco
3. Technical Writer
4. Private Librarian

4 movies I love to watch over and over:

1.The Wizard of Oz
2. Blade Runner
3. Casablanca
4. Galaxy Quest

4 places I have lived:

1. Spenard, Alaska
2. Idaho Falls, Idaho
3. Seattle, Washington
4. Spokane, Washington

4 TV shows I enjoy watching:

1. Law and Order reruns
2. CSI (but only the Vegas version)
3. The Daily Show
4. old cartoons

4 places I have been on vacation:

1. Jasper, Banff, Yoho, and Kootenay Parks, Canada
2. Denali (Mt. McKinley National Park), Alaska
3. Riga, Latvia
4. The Oregon coast

4 websites I visit daily:

1. Scienceblogs
2. Bark Bark Woof Woof
3. AmericaBlog
4. Orcinus

4 favorite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Strong coffee with fresh cream
3. Hot Italian sausage
4. French fries with the skin still on them

4 places I would rather be:

1. San Juan Islands
2. Whistler, British Columbia
3. Powell's Bookstore in Portland
4. Exploring somewhere I've never been

No comments: