Sunday, March 11, 2007

Another milestone

At 9:03:50 pm Pacific Daylight Saving Time, archy received its 100,000th visitor. The historic visitor came from Atlanta, Georgia and was looking for images of Darrin Bell's fine comic strip Candorville.

Just as I pegged 75,000 as the goal for my fiftieth birthday last summer, I had set a personal goal of reaching 100,000 before the fourth anniversary of archy on March 22.

I'd like to thank all of the College Republican men of low standards who have come here over the last week looking nude pictures of Ann Coulter. There have been over a thousand of you and it is to you that I give credit for pushing me over the top eleven days ahead of schedule. Thanks guys.

PS - Last time I checked, Coulter's column had been cancelled by seven newspapers.

No comments: